CANDIES I LIKE TO BUY AND EAT
This is in no order because how can I rank delicious candy?
- •The new air heads bitesThe colors are fun too - they use pink for banana, green for grape - wow, they are fun.
- •Chewy sprees
- •The gummy colas
- •The always reliable sour patch kids
- •Sour gummy worms
- •Chocolate covered gummy bearsThis is actually my favorite if I had to choose. Unfortunately, this is not a "stop at Walgreens" type of candy. It is usually in fancy chocolate places.
- •Original Werthers
- •Life savers butter rum hard candy
- •The soft mint candy that comes in the plastic bucket at every Walgreens/cvs/Duane reade/rite aid
- •Chupa chups lollipopsI have not seen these in a long time. Do they exist?
- •Kit katsOne time in high school, a friend went to Costco and got me a box of kit kats.
- •Candy cane Hershey kissesThe best winter holiday candy!!!!!
- •Candy corn (with honey)I would eat this during off season- but I would be wary of anyone who offered it to me in May because I know it was probably from last October.
- •Sour chewy sprees
- •raisinettes/chocolate covered raisinsthis is my go to when I am not in a sharing mood bc apparently everyone else hates these??? why tho!!!
- •any gummy candy that is sour grapefruit