DINNER CONVERSATIONS I HATE
I'm at dinner now (10/16/15, approx 7:50pm) and here are all the topics we have talked about that I actually hate. What I did instead was drink my red wine.
- •Why Trump will win 2016
- •Social security and the like
- •Arguing why Planned Parenthood needs support (PS- they do!)
- •"Why won't you have a wedding cake?"
- •Pretending none of us want to order dessert
- •Anything about golf
- •Weird conversations re: future kids, population, millennials having kids, my married friends having kids