PEYTON MANNING X NATIONWIDE
s/o to @magbyrd who tweeted about Peyton & nationwide killing the holiday commercial game - which prompted me to tweet back the words to the 2015 & thxgiving 2015 ads - but why stop there? How can I neglect the original 2014 ad? Or the new holiday ads?! Then i thought: I could just list this! 🙌🏼 //// nationwide did NOT pay me for this list!
- •2014: Fifty Omaha set hut
- •2014: Losing feeling in my toes
- •2014: Nothing beats that new car smell
- •2014: Chicken parm, you taste so goodA god damn classic!
- •2014: nationwide is on your sidePeyton sits to watch tv and an actual nationwide commercial plays with the nationwide jingle
- •2015: that's a first rate queso dip
- •2015: haven't been this lost in years
- •2015: recalculating shortest routeSays Peyton's Gps system
- •2015: do I really look like this?
- •2015: never seen this one before
- •2015: chicken parm, you taste so goodSays the lady on the cooking show Peyton is watching, and Peyton says (not sings in the jingle tune): "I like it."
- •2015 thanksgiving: turkey leg, you taste so good
- •2015 thanksgiving: seconds were a bad idea
- •2015 thanksgiving: think I'm gonna... 💤💤Technically counts, as he starts off with the nationwide jingle tune but dozes off for his nap
- •2015 holidays: gonna blow their minds this yearHe ends this ad with "ho ho ho" (not sung in nationwide jingle) which is reminiscent of the "I like it" that ends the 2015 non-holiday ad.