SOME HALLOWEEN COSTUMES I HAVE BEEN
Halloween costumes I remember
- •Some time in my childhood: Hershey kiss
- •2007: walk of shameCome on. Give me a break. I was a freshman in college, OKAY?!
- •2011: catThe only thing was that someone stole my tail and i forgot to put whiskers on my face when I did the make up.
- •2012: darth VaderOne of my favorite costumes ever. I bought a boys size L darth Vader costume (which comes as a onesie that my legs were too long for). I cut the legs off and wore a mini skirt and heels with a cut up "shirt." I even bought a friggin' light saber and it was awesome
- •2013: an elfI wore a green dress from h&m and then just tied Christmas cards all over my body. Somewhat of a success.
- •2014: sonic the hedgehogBad costume. A purchase I made on November 1 at the nearest Halloween shop before I went to a friend's party. I even tried to make my hair a blue color and it was a mess.
- •2015: slice of pizzaI wanted to be a pizza or that NYC pizza rat so I sort of did my own version of studio diy's pizza slice costume. pretty fun to make for someone who hasn't really crafted anything since 2010. great great great. 🍕🍕🍕
- •2016: NOTHING bc I'm an adult now