THINGS I'VE DONE SINCE THANKSGIVING
- •Order pizzaBlack Friday deal made my order 50% off!
- •Watch the movie DOPEWhich was dope!!!
- •Go grocery shoppingAnd was told to "please stop looking at the screen and questioning everything because it's rude and uncomfortable to the person who is scanning the products." My bad.
- •Start and finish the Jenna miscavige hill memoir about escaping Scientology!!! scary stuff!!!
- •Make a Christmas listWith only four things because I am an adult and get uncomfortable at the idea of a Christmas list. One of the four was "Amazon gift card to buy kindle books, not to buy stuff."
- •Make a *~fiesta chicken*~ thing in the slow cookerWith hopes I will pack my lunch for tomorrow and save some money.
- •Buy birthday card vineyard "strawberry shortcake" wine because the bottle was enticingIt's really bad. I had one glass and almost cried because I spent $16 and can't fathom finishing this 750ml bottle of trash I bought.
- •Make an awesome dinner for myself Saturday nightsautéed kale and Brussels sprouts with wild rice and quinoa. Fresh dinner rolls with butter and raw radishes.
- •Text everyone I know about how much I don't want to go to work tomorrowYou can all say you LoVe!!! your jobs but honestly I fucking love just chillin' and living my life (and sometimes, especially after 4 day weekends, "just chillin' and living my life" doesn't include going to work)