Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •"No One's Gonna Love You" by Band of Horses
- •"What It Is To Burn" by Finch
- •"I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" by Ingrid Michaelson
5 celebrity and 5 real life people (first name last initial...yes I'm revealing those! I believe 3 are married the other two who knows...)
- •Brad Pitt
- •AJ McLean
- •I hardly get outIt's hard going out to the movies or restaurants when you have a kid. For me, it's not her behaviour but rather having to lug around her bottles, diapers etc plus she's on a routine
- •Lack of friendsI don't get to see the majority of my friends because they're working and have their own lives. Besides my best friend who is expecting this month, everyone else is kidless. So while they're yapping about lousy service at a restaurant or being hungover, I'm feeding a 4 month old or wiping her butt.
- •Wanting to buy everything for your childEspecially the hippest clothing. I swear online shopping will be the death of me
Here is my list on why I'm happy to be a mom at 26 (in order)
- •I have energyHonestly, I believe If I became a first time mom at 30 or older, I would be so low on energy my poor daughter would be bored. Everyday.
- •I healed fasterC-section. After 1 week I was already up and doing stuff
- •I still love sexGoes hand in hand with the first item
One word per letter...first thought and.....GO!
- •A - Alphabet
- •B - Butter
- •C - Cat
Move over Christian Grey.
- •Travis Maddox (Beautiful Disaster)
- •Gabriel Emerson (Gabriel's Inferno)
- •Gabe Hamilton (Rush)
- •A Walk To RememberThis was not only my first movie I saw in theatres with my friends when I was 12 but it was when I fell for Shane West *sigh* oh the wind
- •Stand By MeRiver. Phoenix. That's all.
- •DogfightRiver. Phoenix. Again.