26 AND A MOM... THE GOOD
Here is my list on why I'm happy to be a mom at 26 (in order)
- •I have energyHonestly, I believe If I became a first time mom at 30 or older, I would be so low on energy my poor daughter would be bored. Everyday.
- •I healed fasterC-section. After 1 week I was already up and doing stuff
- •I still love sexGoes hand in hand with the first item
- •I'm still in tune with what's going onBecause I have energy, I still have time to do things like make lists haha!
- •The grandparents are youngMy parents and my husband's parents are still in their mid to late 50's. They will get to see their grandchildren grow up
- •Be done at 30 with having kids... And still have energy