Books I'm Packing for My Trip
Going out of town for a work trip. Here's what I'll be doing in my hotel room (unless it's the apocalypse and everyone dies but me and then my glasses ironically break).
- •Started this last night. Really creeping me out so far.
- •Going to work on a Revolutionary War-era project. This is my intense level of research.
- •FINALLY get to read this!
- •Halfway through, total masterpiece.
- •My 9-year-daughter has demanded I read this.
- •I think I've read an issue of this magazine on every flight I've taken for the past 20 years.
- •Saw the movie, never read it. If I don't get through it this week, my daughter will probably never speak to me again.