In Honor of Tonight's Downtown LA Meetup, All the Guests at Dj Quik's Party in His Song "Tonight"
Which ListAppers will show up to meet @eatthelove at the Stocking Frame, tonight at 8 pm? Who knows? But here are the attendees at DJ Quik's party, as immortalized in his 1991 single "Tonight."
- •"A player named Quik" (duh)"A stubborn kind of fellow with a head like a brick."
- •Teddy Bear
- •AMGAMG, of course, had his own hit singles - "Bitch Betta Have My Money" and "Jiggable Pie."
- •The D
- •GreedyHonestly, not 100% sure if this is the guy's name or Quik's judgment of him for bringing "three forties."
- •Hi-CAlso a rapper with his own memorable (and admittedly offensive) single, "I'm Not Your Puppet."
- •Mike P
- •"Pete and Greg"Of all the names on this list, I'm most fascinated by Pete and Greg, who are greeted at the end of the song with a friendly, "What's up, Pete and Greg?" How did they get invited? How do they know Quik? Are they a couple? Let's discuss tonight.