MY WIFE HAS A SECRET WEBSITE, WHAT THE HELL?!
- •A couple years ago my wife said to me, "I'm going to make a website about all the art projects I attempt and call it Willing To Make Bad Art." I was like, "Great idea, Jennifer, you should totally do that!" Then I didn't hear about it again.
- •Then the other day, she showed me this cartoon she drew for our friend John Matta's website, where he has funny people draw things on napkins.mattanapkin.com BTW
- •I said, "Hey, that's great!" He posted it on his site this morning. I went and checked out her post - WHICH HAD A LINK TO HER WEBSITE, WILLINGTOMAKEBADART.COM!!!
- •Now I'm reading this whole secret history of my wife's arts and crafts that I did not know she was keeping up!
- •I just wanted to call attention to it because I think people will enjoy it - but more importantly, to brag about my wife.
- •Ever since the first time I saw her - onstage at the famed Largo comedy show in Los Angeles - she was being all funny and beautiful and hanging out with cooler people than me.
- •We're celebrating our 15-year wedding anniversary next week, and none of those circumstances have changed.
- •She's fuckin' cool!