Names of Songs That I Performed in My Hip Hop Group "Double a and Tha Lunatic" (Nsfw!)
Oh, boy. When I was 19 and living in Lexington, KY, I DJ'd for local rappers. So me and my best friend Noel decided to form our own rap duo. Our one and only CD was vulgar and offensive! In my defense, I was NINETEEN! By the great @eatthelove's request, here's the track listing. (I am simultaneously mortified by this list and missing my teenage years!)
- 1."I'M DOUBLE A"SAMPLE LYRIC: "You're goddamn right you should be scared of me/ I fuck a wack MC like Ron Jeremy/ it's not fair of me/ I deliver sperm in care of me/ And you'll be having my baby, like Rosemary"
- 2."BABY I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU"SAMPLE LYRIC: "Baby, I've been watching you from outside your window/ With a bouquet of flowers and a fat sack of Indo/ I'll walk you home from school and carry your books/ And smoke any motherfucker who gives us funny looks"
- 3."LET ME DROP MY RHYMES REAL QUICK"SAMPLE LYRIC: "Lunatic is in the house, fuck what ya heard/ Any MC beating me is absurd/ I kick the crazy flavor like no MC can/ You come to hear heavy metal, I'm wearing it, man"
- 4."FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS"SAMPLE LYRIC: "Here I go again, the baddest motherfucker since Lou Rawls/ And if you don't like it, you can suck on my two balls"
- 5."I'VE GOT A 45-INCH DICK"SAMPLE LYRIC: "My dick is so big, I dressed it up in Hollis/ It walked around and people said 'Is that Telly Savalas?'/ My dick is so big it drives a Jeep/ And once it tried to kill me in my sleep"
- 6."93, G - LISTEN TO US"SAMPLE LYRIC: "We don't carry gats and we don't keep day jobs/ Sittin' around all day and playing Sonic the Hedgehog"
- 7."HISTORY OF RAP (FREESTYLE)"SAMPLE LYRIC: "July 26, 1993/ A date that will go down in history/ I said, 'Noel, let's break out the party machine/ Let's rap the raps that's mean and lean"