Thoughts After Seeing the Amy Winehouse Documentary
- •I never want to do anything now but listen to Amy Winehouse.I had the same problem a few years ago when I saw the Harry Nilsson documentary.
- •Thank God - thank GOD - my path never crossed with Amy back when I worked for MTV a lot. Because I would have fallen absolutely, 1000% in love with her and caused massive wreckage in my life.I know my patterns and boy, did she fit the bill.
- •That previous list item can not be stressed enough.
- •It is not appropriate to ask anyone famous for any favor, ever.They are dealing with a life situation so utterly unmanageable that it's just not right. I apologize to everyone even the slightest bit famous I ever asked for anything at all.
- •She was one of the all-time greats and has not been surpassed.I was floored that she was so funny, right up to the end.
- •I want to see it again, but also never want to see it again.I'll probably just stick to playing her albums too much.
- •My kids love "Valerie."The rest of her songs, I don't play for them.