Thoughts Upon Arriving in NYC and Being Here for One Hour
- •I can't believe I never lived here.
- •I've got to live here.
- •That's it. I'm calling Jennifer and telling her we're moving here.
- •You can't actually live here with kids, though, right? Not unless you're super rich.
- •That's crazy. Plenty of people live here who aren't super rich.
- •Calm down. This is what happens every time I visit, and then by the time the visit's over, I'm ready to go home.
- •(Calm down process; silently enjoying surroundings)
- •God, I wish I was 25 years old and lived here.