My Twenty Sixteen Favorites
- •Book: A Gentleman In MoscowSuch a beautiful book
- •Album: George Ezra- Wanted on VoyageOne of the few actual cd's i bought this year.
- •Favorite memory: Watching Pirates of the Caribbean on the top deck of a Disney Cruise with my husband late at night.We went up for ice cream and there was no one there. We ate endless pizza and giggled about how cool it was to be in the middle of the atlantic watching Pirates.
- •Favorite movie: BrooklynI identified with this on so many levels. Its amazingly beautiful and perfectly sums uo whst its like to move awayfrom home for the first time. The book is runner up for my favorite book all year.
- •Favorite soundtrack: Me Before YouI owe my discovery of Jessie Ware to this album. For that i am forever grateful.
- •Favorite new music discovery: Christine and the QueensDiscovering her music gives me the same feeling i had when i discovered Frou Frou and Imogen Heap at 16. That is to say i felt pure joy.
- •Favorite musical: In the HeightsOur local comunity theater put on a production that just floored me. It was the catalyst to me purchasing the Hamilton soundtrack. On a side note, everyone go out and support their local theater!
- •Favorite tv show: Crazy Ex Girlfriend...just go watch it... just... its just soooooo good!
- •Favorite streamed show: CucooI love all 3 seasons even though Taylor Lautner took over. Its funny as hell and i quote it all the time.