Books I'm Taking With Me To New York When I Move
I'm moving to New York in three days. I have a collection of almost 300 books and I can't bring them all with me, so I've narrowed it down to the absolute essentials that I need to have in my apartment or it won't feel like home. (Don't worry, the rest of my books will be at my parents' house). This feels like a bizarrely personal list.
- •Walking The BibleBruce Feiler
- •Everything is IlluminatedJonathan Safran Foer
- •Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me?
- •Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanJK Rowling
- •Not In G-d's NameJonathan Sacks
- •Man RepellerLeandra Medine
- •The Lover's DictionaryDavid Levithan
- •G-d Is A VerbDavid Cooper
- •Tuesdays With MorrieMitch Albom
- •Lights In The ForestPaul Citrin
- •Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsJK Rowling
- •A Letter in the ScrollJonathan Sacks
- •We Should All Be FeministsChimamanda Adichie
- •Siddur Sim Shalom