My 5 Favorite Things About Myself
In no particular order. Hi @drugs
- •My empathyI am extremely empathetic and it makes me a very compassionate person.
- •My resilienceI believe in myself, and it makes me resilient because I know I'll be okay, no matter the circumstance.
- •My self awarenessI'm aware of my impact on other people, and I'm also aware of how extraordinarily privileged I am. I recognize my own flaws, but I also love myself. I'm aware that I deserve love. I have self esteem.
- •My communication skillsI'm a great communicator, and I don't fear conflict as a result. I see conflict and confrontation as a vehicle to solve a problem and get to a better place. Being a good communicator also means that I can ask for what I need, and I am assertive about my own safety and well being.
- •My family historyI love where I come from. I'm so lucky and thankful to have the history that I do. Without that, I'd have none of the other four favorite things about myself.