MY MORNING ROUTINE
When I'm not rushing to work
- •Wake up
- •Say "modeh ani"It's a Jewish prayer that thanks G-d for restoring your soul to your body while you slept. Kinda puts things into perspective and I like to start my day with gratitude.
- •Pull on pajama shortsI don't sleep in any form of pant. Literally why would I?
- •Walk downstairs, and make myself an iced latte.
- •Step outside to check the weather. If it's nice, I sit outside for a few minutes.
- •Make myself two pieces of wheat toast with three sunny side up eggs.I put feta cheese on the toast and then the eggs on the cheese. Yes, I make the perfect breakfast.
- •Sprinkle some pink Himalayan salt on the whole thing.Pink Himalayan salt is the bougiest thing I eat on a daily basis.
- •Eat breakfast while scrolling through @list
- •Make a list, probably