PEOPLE WHO HAVE EMOJIS BY THEIR NAME IN MY PHONE
The realest homies. This is long as hell but my people rule. Inspired by @julieuhls
- •Ice Mom 🐴My mom is the best mom in the world. I know a lot of people say that, but I'm lucky in that when I say it it's actually true. We're extremely close and 90% the same person. She gets a horse emoji because her face is lowkey horsey. In a pretty way.
- •Ice Pop 🎓I call my dad "Pop." He's from Europe. I've literally never called him "Dad," ever. He gets the graduation cap because he's the smartest person I've ever met and he's very into academia. I love him a lot, and he's the perfect balance to my mom.
- •Rozs 😜Rozsa is my younger and only sister and legitimately my favorite person to ever live. I would do anything humanly possible for her. She is so fucking funny. She's also smart, compassionate, thoughtful, and kind. Rozs is the best. She gets this emoji because it's the funniest emoji.
- •Jeremy 😍Jeremy is one of my closest friends in the world. I love him deeply, so he gets the loving admiration emoji. He's so loyal and funny and awesome. I've spent a lot of time traveling all over the country to spend a weekend with him. Jeremy is the greatest because we love and respect one another immensely. He lives in LA though so I don't get to see him as much anymore. That gets a 0/10 from me, but he gets a 10/10.
- •Shelbs 💥@sgrossman is tied for the title of my oldest friend with her twin sister. I love Shelby so much. I'm so lucky to have a friend who knows me completely, with all my flaws, and chooses to love me and see past them. We met when I was six and she was five. We've celebrated holidays together as families for almost twenty years (holy shit). She's my family, and my insides. She gets a firework emoji because she's a fucking firework.
- •Linds ✨@lindsgrossman is the aforementioned twin. Not only am I lucky enough to have one friend who knows my entire soul, but I have two. My best memories from childhood are from playing games and running around outside and sleepovers and holidays and secret-telling and so much more with my ladies. And those memories have only continued into adulthood. I love my Linds. She gets the glitter emoji because she has a glittering soul.
- •Ryan 💃🏻Ryan is one of my absolute dearest friends. We met on a college trip to Israel and have been inseparable ever since. He is pure light and I love him desperately. I always say that the best way to describe Ryan is that he is as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside. Btw he looks like a model who took the high road by joining the Peace Corps. Btw he did join the Peace Corps. He gets the salsa lady because he is a salsa lady.
- •Chicken Bone 🍗Melissa. We met in Hebrew class in college and bonded immediately over a box of matzah. She's one of my best friends. We basically have our own language that makes absolutely no sense, even to us. She is brilliant and beautiful and I adore her. I call her Chicken Bone exclusively.
- •KRISTINA 👯👋🏻🍸@goodvibesstudio aka Kristina is my twin soul. She is the sunniest person I've ever met and we get each other on a molecular level. We're always texting each other at seemingly random times to send love and good vibes and it always winds up being exactly when the other needs to hear it. She's the ish. Emojis are self explanatory.
- •Soph 🐫My friend Sophie is one of the most elegant people I know. She carries herself with such grace and wisdom and I love her so much. I'm so thankful for her. We both have a passion for kindness, travel, Indian food, and the Middle East. That's why she gets a camel.
- •Reiss 🔯My friend Reiss is the best. He's so generous and smart and caring and funny and awesome. I'm so glad he's in my life. He gets a Magen David because he's a fucking mensch.
- •Philip 🔪@ptrench192 makes me laugh harder than almost anyone ever has. We actually never stop laughing when we're together and he gets my sense of humor to an almost terrifying degree. We always wind up doing the craziest shit and usually chasing transportation to get somewhere. He's the perfect mixture of being sincere with always being down to adventure. I love this guy. He gets a knife emoji because our first inside joke involved shanking. I don't know, guys.
- •Liam Chan@liam_speranza doesn't have an emoji but that's because he has a fake last name in my phone. He's the best person to come into my life this year. He's one of the most giving people I've ever met and he inspires me to be better. He also happens to make me laugh so hard I sob.