I got a new Polaroid camera and it's so fun to have something tangible and beautiful to remember my days and here's all of them so far
- •My parents and my sister, smiling for my first Polaroid picture
- •Kinneret Cemetery in Israel; only in Israel could a cemetery be so strikingly beautiful
- •Me in Cafe Cluny a few weeks ago, smiling at my friend even though I'd just broken things off with a guy
- •Me and so many of my closest friends at my parents' annual Chanukah Party. We were all home for the first time in a long time.
- •Me and a friend posing in front of graffiti on the streets of Tel Aviv
- •The Kotel
- •Scenery from Burma Road, outside of Jerusalem
- •Me and my sister and our two oldest, and closest, friends
- •Me at a bagel place yesterday, taken by a close friend
- •More from the Kinneret Cemetery
- •Me and friend posing with Magnum ice cream bars in Ben Gurion airport, about to leave Israel. It was 10 am.
- •Me and two friends in Tel Aviv on Shabbat. It was a perfect afternoon.
- •Soho at dusk
- •Me and my best friend smiling through the cold
- •Me, my sister, and our close friend posing in front of a lake in our hometown.