POSSIBLE TITLES FOR MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY
Inspired by @13spencer, going to keep adding to this because this is my favorite game
- •Salads That Have Saved Me
- •Old Jocks Never Die, They Just Disintegrate Into Thin Air On The FlyThis is a quote my dad made up and put in his email signature. My dad has a PhD and works as a professor at a university. His students see this.
- •How to Write Literature like a 20 Something Jewish Girl with a Strong Sense of Self Confidence and Near-Crippling Hypochondria
- •Vampire Weekend, Vampire Lifetime
- •Living In The Gray Area: Between a Gypsy Lifestyle Where I Travel Constantly and an Anxiety-Riddled Day Spent Mostly In Bed
- •Naan Is Crucial: a Jewish Gal's Lifelong Love of Indian Food