THINGS I'M LEARNING THROUGH MY FIRST WEEK OF MEDITATING
- •Mindfulness isn't about perfection, it's a practice. It's about how you respond when your mind does wander.
- •Being non-judgmental and compassionate with yourself is the key to feeling like you meditated 'successfully.'
- •It provides you with tools for whenever you're feeling anxious, distracted, or stressed.
- •When you do it every day, it feels like a gift you're giving yourself each day.
- •Paying attention to how my body feels has been shocking. I hold much more tension than I realized, and now I have some tools to help correct that.
- •Don't judge your practice.