WHAT WE LEARNED ABOUT "HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD" TODAY (!)
- •The "cursed child" refers to Albus Severus
- •It's a sequel and being advertised as "the eighth book"
- •Albus "struggles with the weight of a legacy he never wanted"
- •IT'S ABOUT HARRY AND ALBUS "LEARNING THE UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH THAT SOMETIMES DARKNESS COMES FROM UNEXPECTED PLACES"
- •It picks up where Deathly Hallows ended
- •Harry is overworked at the Ministry
- •Here's the artwork associated with the play
- •THE PAST AND FUTURE OMINOUSLY FUSE (???)