YOU MIGHT BE AN EMPATH IF
This morning I read an article about empaths. Empaths are people who have higher blood flow to emotional response areas of the brain. It was awesome to hear that 20% of the world's population feels things super intensely, just the way that I do. Here are some characteristics that, put all together, might mean you're an empath.
- •People point out that you're highly sensitive
- •You feel other's feelingsYou can walk into a room and sense the positive or negative energy.
- •You feel physically sick when surrounded by negativityThis happens to me all the time.
- •You have strong intuition and can sense what people feel without them telling anyone. You can also sense when something is about to happen.
- •You have a lower pain toleranceWell that explains my needle phobia.
- •You avoid negative media imagesYou're so emotionally disturbed by tragic things reported or shown that you avoid looking at them.
- •You can easily tell when someone is lyingI can spot authenticity immediately.
- •You are easily effected by stimulants and medicationsOh so that's why I always experience side effects of medication 🙃
- •You are the dumping ground for other people's problems
- •You often feel fatigued because people are constantly looking to you for emotional help
- •You are sensitive to sounds and sensory feelingsI literally always jump at sudden movements or loud noises. Always.
- •You manage your environment into a very calm and peaceful place
- •You can't stand narcissistsThey operate in the exact opposite way that you do.
- •You can feel the different days of the week and different months of the yearYou acutely know what a Wednesday feels like and you are disoriented when a Wednesday feels like a Monday.
- •People tell you that you are a great listener
- •You get bored easily, and to resolve it you are always daydreaming
- •You have a very vibrant inner lifeYou are highly creative, imaginative, and loving.