Fry types, ranked
- 1.McDonald'sThey're just so light n crispy but yet have substance. We literally hit 2 drive -thrus to get mcdonalds fries when we order an In'n'Out burger. Who cares if they're pumped with fake fry smell?
- 2.A good Belgian fritesWith mayo bitches #european
- 3.Curly friesSo many sauce nooks!
- 4.Shoestring friesPractically strips of potato chips. Yum!
- 5.Waffle friesThey're just not fries! Don't tell me those are fries. They're potatoes that are fried. Big difference. Does this look like a fry to you? Every other fry, the length to width ratio is high. Do we call hash browns fries? No! But they're still better than steak fries.
- 6.Steak friesJust no. Crisp to soft ratio - too low.
- 7.Crinkle cutGet your oven baked soggy freezer fries out of my face.