AIR TRAVEL ETIQUETTE POINT SYSTEM PROPOSAL
A proposed penalty point system to curb poor air travel etiquette. Accumulate more than 5 points and incur a 1 year air travel suspension.
- •Abruptly slamming your seat back (2 points)
- •Hogging both arm rests (2 points)
- •Stowing both personal item and carry on in the above compartment (2 points)
- •Kicking the seat in front of you (3 points) - yes children count.
- •Leaving the light on while you're asleep (1 point)
- •Leaving the blinds closed during take off or landing (2 points)
- •Smelly feet (3 points)
- •Asking to borrow a pen (1 point).