DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DRIVING WITH PARENTS AND DRIVING ALONE
bc I'm 16 and the freedom is liberating
- •Volume of the Musicwhat was once seen as a distraction is now the whole point of riding in the car... so I can blast my Strokes and Black Keys in peace.
- •Volume of my Singingthe loud background music drowns me out so I don't make my ears bleed.
- •Speed... this is a given.
- •Ragethe profane language provoked by idiotic drivers spews and remains unknown to the public thanks to the car enclosing it.
- •Friendssaved the best for last as now I can pick up anyone whenever I want to go wherever we want:)