MOVIES I HAVE PROBABLY RECOMMENDED TO YOU
I think about one of these at least every day. I love a good flick.
- •Me and Earl and the Dying GirlI probably told you "this is a DIFFERENT kind of cancer movie" because it is. It makes you think about a person's little nuances and how much you would miss them if she were gone.
- •Inside OutI love the exploration of bittersweet, that transitioning from the joy of childhood to sadness-tinged adulthood is not such a bad thing. "Life is crazy and good because sometimes it's bad!"
- •Annie HallI lurve you.
- •Short Term 12The only movie that matters on Netflix.
- •When Harry Met SallyWhen people ask I usually say this is my favorite movie to seem cool and classic.
- •Don JohnNO ONE LIKES THIS MOVIE BUT ME BUT I'M STANDING BY IT GODDAMMIT. It has the best sex scene of any movie I've ever seen. It communicates everything sex should be and everything it's not in our society.
- •500 Days of Summer
- •Good Will HuntingI have this on DVD and usually watch it when I'm on the plane to and from school so I finish feeling slightly strung out every time. Robin and Matt's embrace is everything.
- •The Danish GirlThe best movie I have ever seen. Eddie Redmayne is simply TRANScendent. I love this and The Theory of Everything because they're about the strong women behind these great men.