Already on li.st? Open in app.
Also group projects suck.
- •He did 10% of the work
- •He printed NOTHINGLeaving me to print all of the handouts costing me $15 for color prints.
- •He sent me his 10% of work at 11:57Giving me 3 minutes to format it. Oh, and I was asleep. So it was late.
- 1.Unfinished tasks
- 2.Unmet personal expectations
- 3.Extensive social interaction
- •3-hole-punch Jim
- •Dwight K. Shrute
Every now and then I get so overwhelmed with school and life that I just want to stay in bed and indulge in fiction. These words prevent that (most of the time).
- •Frodo got the ring to MordorIf a hobbit of the Shire can overcome countless obstacles and being stabbed by a Morgul blade, pummeled by a cave troll, and paralyzed by a demon spider with the help of his friends, I can teach a music lesson to an art class.
- •Michael Jordan won the championship with the fluThis is a story Jonathan tells me whenever I feel like I can't do something. Michael could have easily stayed in bed, but instead he fought and won.
- •Champions don't make excusesThis one I stole from @czerny. I can easily think of ten excuses as to why I shouldn't do my best. All of them are valid. None of them are good enough.
A running list
- •Fast Car -Tracy Chapman
- •I Don't Feel It Anymore -William Fitzsimmons
- •Brick -Ben Folds
In no particular order
- 1.Started eating junk foodNow I'm addicted and not extremely motivated to stop.
- 2.Became upset over arbitrary concernsThe small stuff seems big until something big comes along.
- 3.Hurt my momOnce we got into an argument and I purposefully hurt her. I deeply deeply regret that.
They don't exist, it's okay.
- •JesseGilmore Girls
- •Todd PackerThe Office
- •The MasterDoctor Who
- •Grima WormtongueThe Lord of the Rings
- •"Oh, he's been taking pictures for the past 3 minutes"
- •"Mother's gluten free birthday cake"
- •"The good ole days"
I'm discovering my life is better when I implement these things.
- •Get your sleepIt's just not worth it to have fun and be sleep deprived.
- •Drink lots of waterHydration=Happiness
- •Be kind.You don't know what other people are dealing with.