A DEFINITIVE RANKING OF GREYS ANATOMY DEATHS
ranked accordingly from the most damage inflicted on my soul to least
- 1.Mcdreamyall of the feels. still cry about this on a regular basis. I CANT BREATHEEEE WITHOUT YOU, BUT I HAVE TO.
- 2.Lexie Greyshe was kind of annoying tbh but when she was dying and mark said we're going to grow old and have babies my heART SPLIT IN HALF OH MY GOD PLS DONT DIE I NEED TO SEE THOSE BEAUTIFUL OFFSPRING
- 3.DocWHAT KIND OF SOULLESS CREATURE KILLS OFF AN INNOCENT FLUFFY DOG ON TV @shondarhimes HOW DARE YOU
- 4.Denny Duquettebut he was getting better! the heart transplant went well! they were going to get married! and izzie never got to show him the dress!!! *sobs*
- 5.Mark Sloan (Mcsteamy)mainly bc i miss looking at him but also happy tears bc he's with Lexie now and they can have their life together in heaven with pretty little ghost babies ~sigh~
- 6.George O'Malleypretty lackluster death scene, honestly George u deserved more than that. still one of the most lovable characters in greys history & you're either a liar or a psychopath if you don't love George. ~~rest in peace George the show went downhill w/o you~~
- 7.Ellis Greydamn this woman was a bitch but this death was still soul-crushing. how do you watch someone say goodbye to their mom? UGH. the in between life and death meredith + ellis scenes brought all the tears.
- 8.everyone elsethere's literally like 50 other semi-irrelevant deaths and I probably cried at all of them but I can't go on my heart hurts