There's nothing I love more than my heart beating all fast around people who are vaguely and/or very famous. Why do I have braces in so many of these photos?? Pls look at only the celebs and definitely not me tysm
- •Kevin Malone from "The Office"I followed him around while he played golf for a long time. He was v excited when I asked for a photo with him. I was also v excited. @bjnovak where were you??
- •Carlton from "Fresh Prince""Accidentally" ended up walking right next to him. I wanted to sing "It's Not Unusual" under my breath but I thought that would just piss him off.
- •Tony RomoSo charming. So handsome.
- •Aaron RodgersRefused to sign my autograph because of a "contract" with "Nike." Ugh out loud.
- •Martin aka the lead singer of Boys Like GirlsWas v high and v drunk. I was only high on love 4 him
- •!!! Harry Styles from afar !!!He was so handsome and beautiful that I started to cry. Pushing a little stroller after a bike ride around Boulder. He looked so indie it still haunts me but like in a good way
- •Niall "The Cuteness" HoranHe smelled like warmth and joy. His Irish chuckle is on replay in my mind. I feel incredibly connected to him. I miss Niall.
- •Paul Higgins, the former tour manager of One DirectionHe's like the boys' dad on tour. In this photo, he looks like he could be my dad honestly.
- •Michael JordanSaid hi to a guy standing next to me so I'm gonna count it.
- •Cher LloydShe was so cute and short. The meet and greet lasted for like 5 seconds and I was like um?? Our friendship is just beginning???
- •Julianne HoughShe was performing across the street from my hotel apparently and there was a line of people so we just hopped in and met her! She was so kind