THE RIDICULOUS PROCESS OF WRITING MY MOST RECENT PAPER
Why do I put myself in these situations why why why. Maybe for the adrenaline rush. Probably not.
- •2 pm: Left my second of four Thanksgivings early to start reading the novel that I was supposed to be reading for two weeks
- •3-6:30 pm: Attempted to read the novel, incredibly distracted by One Direction looking fly as hell on the red carpet
- •6:35-10:30 pm: Took an absurdly long break of going to church, eating fabulous soup, staring at this boy I'm suuuper attracted to, watching the AMAs (best part of the day)
- •10:45 pm: Got into my paper writing outfitWhy is this my paper writing outfit? I don't know shut up
- •11-12:30 am: I don't even know how this much time passed by. Social media, you devil
- •12:30-4 am: Read the novel whilst taking 5 minute naps after each chapter
- •4-5 am: Started writing my paper and wrote the world's best (and tiredest) intro paragraph
- •5-8:40 am: Accidentally fell asleep when I only intended to quick nap for 1.5 hours
- •8:40-10:23 am: Woke up in a hustle and wrote an entire paper
- •10:50 am: Arrived at the library and submitted and printed my essayHad an angry and frightened expression on my face
- •10:58 am: Showed up to class two minutes before it ended and handed that paper in. Hell yeah
- •11 am: Entered the delirious stage of exhaustionI'm still in it !!!