THINGS I'VE BEEN DOING A LOT OF
Life is very new at the moment
- •Killing bugsThere are no screens on the windows here so some WEIRD buggers have made their home in my home. But I have no fear now. I even have a special towel with which to kill.
- •YogaIt's new for me but so far I ADORE the practice. It's so calming and beautiful and incredibly effective
- •ExploringThe city center is so fascinating to me and I love discovering areas of it that I've never been to. I love trying new restaurants and coffee shops and taking pictures of everything
- •WalkingI walk EVERYWHERE. And I love it. It gives me so much time to think and reflect and take in everything around me. I've also gotten so toned because of my constant cardio hell yeah.
- •Being braveI have to do things that scare me every single day because I'm in a strange place where I hardly know anyone. But I'm growing so much!
- •JournalingLots of time to think here and lots of time to try and put my thoughts on paper
- •PrayingI've had so much time to be in the Word and talk to God. It's been so beautiful and I'm really grateful for it.
- •RestingBack home, my life was non-stop. Here, I have so much time to just be. It means a lot to me and it's helped me to learn to take care of myself both physically and mentally!