THINGS IM LOOKING FORWARD TO
lol I am late to the party constantly I apologize
- •My upcoming travels!!!I have trips planned to Italy, Austria, and Sweden and I'm so EXCITED. In Italy and Austria, I get to see some of my best pals so I'm real pumped.
- •Thanksgiving!I love Thanksgiving and I'm quite sad I don't get to spend it with my family but I get to spend it in Stockholm which will be a grand adventure I'm sure!
- •Christmas!!!Omg I could cry I'm so excited. Mostly because I fly home two days before Christmas and I just get launched into the most festive days of the year. I also get to go on a high speed shopping spree in which I have to buy presents for everyone in one singular evening yikes wow yikes. And I get to see all the people I love and adore! And we just get to eat good food and love each other. 💕
- •Moving into a new house!I'm moving into this place called the Joy House and it's this cute cute lil house where 7 other college girls who love the Lord live. And it's a block away from my best friend's house. And I'm very excited to live in a house that isn't my parents and I'm VERY excited to not live in a dorm.
- •New Years!!!My favorite holiday of all time. I could probably make a list on why I love New Years so much. In fact, I will. The point is I'm so excited for New Years!
- •Falling in love!I don't know who it'll be with or when, but I feel it coming soon. So hell yeah I'm looking forward to that!
- •And so many other things!!
- •Life is beautiful and exciting and there's always something to look forward to!