5 MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
My friends and I just created this exact list for each of us to see if any of ours overlapped. Seems like a good first official #listapp list to make 🎬
- •Remember the Titans 🏈If you didn't cry at Gary calling Julius his brother in the hospital, I don't want to know you.
- •Catch Me If You Can 👮🏻👦🏻Genius movie. Also the eclair Tom Hanks eats on the plane looks so weirdly good.
- •Mrs. Doubtfire 👵🏻I've never laughed so hard at a film. "HOT JAMBALAYA" 🍤
- •School of Rock 🎸🎶I love Jack Black and love his relationship with all of the kids in this movie. Also the song at the end is amazing, I remember illegally downloading it to my first iPod mini.
- •Field of Dreams ⚾️🌽✨This movie always reminds me of my dad aka my favorite person. I love the concept and how idealistic Kevin Costner and his onscreen family are in this film.