Things My Dad Thinks Can Be Solved by Weightlifting
- •"Ugh I can't fit into my favorite jeans anymore, dad.""Have you been lifting regularly?"
- •"I'm really tired and I can't sleep well lately.""You should really have a regular lifting routine."
- •"I'm so hungry!"*Squints at me* "What are your lifting patterns lately?"
- •"I don't feel well. I wonder if I have the flu.""How long has it been since you lifted?"
- •"I'm not doing anything this weekend. None of my friends live here.""There's lots of people to lift with at the gym."
- •*I've been in a coma for two weeks and finally wake up to my family standing around me*"We're so glad you're okay honey, but I noticed you haven't lifted in a couple weeks."