MOVIES THAT SHOULD BE REQUIRED VIEWING FOR THE HUMAN RACE
- •JoyJust went to go see this. 11/10 would recommend to anyone anytime anywhere. Totally kicks butt and is inspiring. Will probably go see it tomorrow. Who knows
- •The Perks of Being a WallflowerBad things happen to "normal" people. Everyone has issues. Two things ever human roaming this planet needs to learn, and will learn via this film.
- •Monsters Inc.The funniest animated film of our time. Fight me, idc. I love it and can quote every word. Everyone else needs to watch it so when I quote it everyday, everyone will understand.
- •Gone with the WindA massive time investment, sure. But, the Civil War is important and so are strong women. Additionally, this movie proves that life is not a fairy tale. A lesson that needs to be learned by all.
- •You've Got MailI have no solid reasons for this, just that I love Tom Hanks and I believe this to be the greatest rom com of all time.
- •To Kill a MockingbirdIf I can't make everyone read it, then everyone has to watch it. So important and valuable especially considering the state of race issues in America currently.
- •Inside OutEvery human being can relate to this on some level. Very insightful, uplifting, and important.Suggested by @Trugh25