QUICK! I NEED TO READ A BOOK.
I haven't read a book in forever. But I want to.
- •I NEED a book to read
- •Idk what I want to read
- •PLEASE suggest a boom
- •I need it
- •An underrated classic: Northanger Abbey. A quick read: Where'd You Go, Bernadette? A go-to: Harry Potter (any). Nonfiction: The Astronauts Wives Club. LOL/relatable AF: Hyperbole and a Half.Suggested by @jennamo
- •The Girl on the TrainSuggested by @quixotic
- •If you haven't read this yet, it is so good.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Never Let Me Goby Kazuo Ishiguro
- •The Silver Linings Playbookby Matthew Quick. IMO way better than the movie.
- •Wildby @CherylStrayed. The best book I've ever read on loss and living in spite of it.
- •Tiny fragile thingsIt will make you glad and sad all at the same time that you quit ballet when you were littleSuggested by @SpaceCase
- •An American Childhood by Annie DillardSuggested by @jannychan