FAVORITE THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES, RANKED
Inspired by @bjnovak --- My mother does two meals well: Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. I will spend my whole life trying to replicate what she does.
- 1.Sweet potato casserole with marshmallowsI could eat this every day, but then it wouldn't be as special.
- 2.Deviled eggsWith a little bit of red pepper to add a kick.
- 3.Cranberry relishAny and all kinds. Sadly kind of hard to do while living in India.
- 4.Celery with pimento cheeseI don't think this is traditional, but we only make it at Thanksgiving and Christmas. --- Also tough in India.
- 5.Green bean casseroleNom
- 6.Creamed cornMmmmm Southern food