FIRST INDIAN HALLOWEEN
They don't celebrate Halloween here. So this was a first.
- •We carved pumpkins
- •It was my husband and brother-in-law's first time carving pumpkinsMy husband is very proud of his pumpkins.
- •I made apple cider
- •And caramel apples
- •We set up all our pumpkins in the drawing roomCat, Harry Potter, jack o lantern, Garg Halloween, bats, Green Lantern, jack o lantern
- •Then ate pizza, listened to Halloween music, drank cider, ate caramel apples, and relaxed.
- •Followed up by Halloween movie time.
- •My husband and brother-in-law had been to Halloween parties in college in the US, but for everyone else it was their first Halloween experience.
- •Now they're thinking next year we'll throw a Halloween party for everyone.My husband wants to try bobbing for apples.