All my guilty pleasures. Or at least the ones that come to mind.
- •HansonSince I was 7yo. No regrets. Mmboppin my way through life.
- •SpaghettiosThese are not available in India. WHY?!?!?
- •Gummy BearsAlso hard to find in India.
- •Superhero tv showsWonder Woman (yes, from the 70s), Batman (yes, from the 60s), Smallville, Arrow, The Flash, XMen (the 90s animated series), probably the new Supergirl, many more animated Superman and Batman and Justice League shows and more
- •YA booksI write 'em, so I better read 'em
- •Frozen burritosAlso not a thing in India ... This is beginning to explain why dieting has been so easy here.
- •Romantic ComediesAll of them. Ever. From all decades.
- •Salt and vinegar kettle cooked chipsYou guessed it. Not sold in India.
- •John MayerI don't know why liking @john has to be a guilty pleasure because he really is a stellar guitarist, but I've been picked on for liking him more times than I can count. And why? He writes such good songs! I feel the same about liking Hanson. Good songwriters. So screw you haters!
- •Maroon 5**See above rant
- •Movies with sad endingsBecause I secretly love a good cry
- •Fashion magazinesWhere I stare longingly at all the clothes I'd love to own --- This includes Indian fashion magazines with their stunning lehengas and saris.
- •Clash of ClansThis is a new one, thanks to my sister.