RINGTONES I'VE HAD IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
The ones I remember. In other words, the ones I kept for longer than trying them out for a couple weeks.
- •Jive Talkin' by the Bee Gees
- •Goldfinger theme song
- •James Bond main theme
- •The Last of the Mohicans theme
- •XMen the animated series theme
- •The Batman tv show theme - the "nuh nuh nuh nuh BATMAN" oneStory time: I took my preteen sister to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. The debt collector character who is portrayed in a very negative light was in the elevator with Isla Fisher's character. In order to distract him so he won't look up and notice her, she dials his phone number. His phone rang with the Batman theme. I excitedly said, "Hey! That's my ringtone!" Then some preteen girls turned around and gave me super judge glares...
- •Doctor Who theme
- •Star Trek original tv show themeSpecifically the part where Kirk is talking. You know... "These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise..." Etc.
- •Bonus: Text tone - Star Trek communicator noise
- •Bonus: Email alert - Lieutenant Worf saying, "Incoming message."I totally Trekked out my phone for a while there.
- •Goldfinger. Again. But I've kept the communicator text tone.