OVERHEARD AT THANKSGIVING
I attended my sister's husband's family thanksgiving. Here's a sampling of what I heard.
- •"Grandma's on her phone again..."- sister's husband
- •"Who has the baby?"- Everyone x7
- •"He has his mother's eyes and his dad's penis"- said baby's father
- •"You're so much cuter because you're mine"- my sister quietly to her dog after meeting the baby for the first time
- •"I do hair braiding tutorials on YouTube"- unexpected aunt
- •"Literally nobody cares in this house"- my sister after I announced to the table that the game is now on so if we could wrap up the wedding photo slideshow and narration that would be great.