Airports I've Been To: Ranked
Because some are better than others
- •Charlotte (CLT)Good food, pretty windows, and trees!
- •Bozeman (BZN)Small with amazing food and THE NICEST TSA IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED
- •Atlanta (ATL)Very big. VERY BIG. Plenty to do if you get stuck on a layover
- •Denver (DEN)Is it a mall or an airport?? I still don't know.
- •Los Angeles (LAX)Expensive food, but generally pretty chill once you get through actually finding your terminal
- •Orlando (MCO)Good food, green chairs, mosaics
- •Chicago O'Hare (ORD)Weird atmosphere, weird food too
- •Louisville (SDF)Clean with nothing to do at all. At all.
- •Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)Big in the worst way. Like most things in Texas, everything is 6829292 miles apart.
- •Ft. Meyers (RSW)Small and beachy, nice gift shops (like most of Florida)
- •Birmingham (BHM)Somehow even smaller and significantly more boring