Airports I've Been To: Ranked
Because some are better than others
- 1.Charlotte (CLT)Good food, pretty windows, and trees!
- 2.Bozeman (BZN)Small with amazing food and THE NICEST TSA IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED
- 3.Atlanta (ATL)Very big. VERY BIG. Plenty to do if you get stuck on a layover
- 4.Denver (DEN)Is it a mall or an airport?? I still don't know.
- 5.Los Angeles (LAX)Expensive food, but generally pretty chill once you get through actually finding your terminal
- 6.Orlando (MCO)Good food, green chairs, mosaics
- 7.Chicago O'Hare (ORD)Weird atmosphere, weird food too
- 8.Louisville (SDF)Clean with nothing to do at all. At all.
- 9.Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)Big in the worst way. Like most things in Texas, everything is 6829292 miles apart.
- 10.Ft. Meyers (RSW)Small and beachy, nice gift shops (like most of Florida)
- 11.Birmingham (BHM)Somehow even smaller and significantly more boring