PLACES I'D RATHER LIVE
Because the grass is always greener, ya know?
- •Santa Monica, California 2016Visited in December and it stole my heart
- •Hill Valley, California 1985Maybe I'd run into Marty McFly. And even if I don't, it's still the 80s.
- •Sydney, Australia 1942No WWII, no problems. Additionally, Kangaroos
- •New York, New York 1912As long as I didn't have a ticket for the Titanic, seems like a nice year
- •Savannah, Georgia 1963Seems legit
- •Phoenix, Arizona 1990I shall gaze at my cactus garden through open windows while wearing denim and listening to Aerosmith on a Walkman. Then I'll go watch Seinfeld
- •Burbank, California 1939The golden age of the studio era. Because can you like film and not?
- •Louisville, Kentucky 1999So that I could see my parents young chilling out with two year old me. Unless that causes a Planet of the Apes style paradox, then maybe not, but it's a sweet thought, right?