THINGS THAT GET ME EXCITED
A cheat sheet on how to have a conversation with Anna
- •Los AngelesSpecifically Santa Monica Pier. Mention either of these are you are golden
- •Code LyokoMy favorite television show as a kid that no one but me watched apparently. But if you did, we will be insta-friends
- •Walt Disney WorldChallenge me on my random Disney Park knowledge, I dare ya
- •The Force AwakensI begin to talk fast when defending why this is a good addition to the franchise
- •The Theory of Everything SoundtrackIt sounds like stars exploding into beauty, the kind of music I want to crawl into and live in.
- •LatinThough in school it sometimes feels like a drag, when I meet people in the real world who also know Latin, are somewhat interested in Latin, or Indiana Jones translates a Latin engraved tablet, I'm Latin's number one fan.
- •Back To The FutureIf you even love this movie half as much as I do we can talk for hours about it, friend.
- •BelvitaThe best snack cracker thing if there ever was one. I recommend this to my friends and my enemies because everyone deserves the goodness of Belvita
- •Ryan Adam's 1989I feel like I'm continually pitching this to every stranger on the street. It's the real deal and I do still feel conflicted about liking a cover album more than the original album, but I continue to love it anyway