Best(worst) Things My Mother Has Said to Me
My Mother, Donna, is a lovely woman. But she tends to forget that her thoughts should not always be said out loud - a trait which I have inherited. These are her real life quotes
- •"Wearing your hair in a ponytail makes you look like a hunchback"
- •"Your eye makeup makes you look like a raccoon"
- •"Guys would probably like you better if you lost ten lbs"
- •"You shouldn't have taken that new job because now you'll have to work on Friday and Monday when your Dad and I are visiting."Yes, you guys. My mom advocated me staying on unemployment so I would be available the entire time they were in town.
- •"I think I need to rethink our relationship"It's like she was going to breakup with me...
- •You need to fix your eyebrows - you look like Ugly Betty.
- •That haircut you just spent $300 on makes your face look chunky.