Everyday Things I've Seen People Do That Feel Very Intimate
Sometimes while I'm out I see someone else experience something so mundane that witnessing it feels like an intrusion on someone's privacy. These moments make me feel more connected to humans.
- •A woman taking a giant bite of a cheeseburger while stopped at a stoplight.
- •A very frustrated girlfriend aggressively yanking the parking ticket from her boyfriend's hand.
- •A woman dropping her coffee and spilling it all over her white dress.
- •A woman's credit card getting declined when spending $30 on groceries.
- •An old man swatting his wife's butt as they walk down the street.
- •A little kid picking candy up off the ground and eating it.
- •A man saying hi to someone he thinks he knows; only for her to ignore him.