Movies I Have Watched on Repeat for at Least a Week
I have a tendency to get stuck in content loops and consume one thing over and over again for extended periods of time. This is a list of some of the movies I have done this with.
- •Back To The FutureIt was the summer after freshman year of high school and I watched it basically every day of my summer vacation.
- •10 Things I Hate About YouJunior year of high school during spring break. I would finish it and just restart it again. Heath Ledgers smile made me melt.
- •When Harry Met SallyIt was eighth grade and I was madly in love with my best friend (he never reciprocated, came out a few years later and we're still very good friends). The movie made me feel like there was hope for me and my friend though. Watched it every day for a month.
- •Big FishThis is a weird one - it was my sophomore year of college and I was enthralled by the old guy with the tall tales. He reminded me of another dude friend that I had a huge stupid crush on and I thought if I watched it enough times I would unlock the secrets to this humans mind and I could win him over.
- •The Princess BrideJust after seventh grade. Three weeks of daily screenings. I just wanted to a farmboy to say "as you wish" when I demanded things of him.