AUTOBIOGRAPHY TITLES THAT I SHOULD COPYWRITE
Just some things I have experience in and could probably write a 400+ word piece of literature about
- •A Gross Girl in Her Gross Room
- •Disassociation from Reality: A User's Guide
- •That Thing That Happens When Your Voice Catches in the Middle of a Word Only While Public Speaking
- •Death by Read Receipts
- •It's 3 a.m. and Making a Spotify Playlists Entitled, 'that stuff you used to listen to when you didn't have a social life sophomore year and sat in your bed on Friday nights'
- •Everybody's Dying
- •Growing Up With a Mother Who Replaced "Fart" with "Froggie"
- •How to be a Helpful Family Member, or: Suffocating Slowly
- •Live Life Without Ever Owning a Spoon