Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
Everything stops. You have my attention for the next 2 hours.
- •Away We GoIt's my favorite movie. I've seen it more times than any of the cinema "classics." But that's how you know it's your favorite... You can watch it again and again and again without ever getting tired of it.
- •Walk The LineJohnny and June... "Tell me you don't love me." "I don't love you." "Liar."
- •Die HardNo description necessary. It's John fucking McClane.
- •Sleepless in SeattleName a better romantic comedy.
- •You've Got MailBesides this one.
- •National TreasureDamn you Nicolas Cage... I think it's the hair. It has this mesmerizing magical quality that you just can't. stop. looking. at.
- •Life As We Know ItYeah... I can't explain it either.
- •The Young VictoriaEmily Blunt kicking ass long before "Edge of Tomorrow."
- •The Adjustment BureauIf the movie had just been 90 minutes of the two of them chatting in that men's bathroom, I would've been completely fine with it.
- •The Bourne TrilogyThey're my generation's Die Hard Trilogy. Actually, I think I'll go put this DVD in right n--